Introduction

There's so much in the world to see... to capture.. to share. My interest in photography, as I mentioned in another post, probably began subconsciously while admiring the beauty of the pictures in National Geographic.

When I got my first camera, a point-and-shoot about 5 years ago, I had quite a lot of fun taking photos and trying to replicate the beauty of nature and capture the moods and moments of life. However, there were so many limitations with the PnS - most important of which was the inability to control the DOF. Getting a DSLR (I'm completely a digital guy - being born in the digital age) was therefore a wish for the longest time.

So when my good friends Chew and Toh turned up for dinner one day with a DSLR each one day, I was completely jealous, but thought that hey - perhaps it was time for me to take the leap. When I discovered that Ron was into photography, and my cousin Howard too, and saw that the prices were dropping and the time was right, I just did the research and got myself one too.

My Photo Blog

This blog is a learning journey as I discover the joy of photography and how to take better pictures. Also I realise that the learning curve of photography is pretty steep and I need to document how I achieved different effects with different shots. I hope to improve as I go along with comments and critiques by my friends who read this blog. A big thank you in advance!

1 comment:

ChrisYeo said...

Dear friends,

If you are new to this blog, pls click on the archives and view the posts from the beginning! Don't miss out the earlier stuff.