Panuba Bay


From My Photo Blog ISO: 400 Exposure: 30.0 sec Aperture: f/5.0 Focal Length: 18mm
Here's version 2. I added a black border in photoshop, masked out the rubbish in the corner, and brought the beauty of the rocks out while keeping the dark of the bay. May have to zoom in to see more. Hope you like it!

I took this photo from my room overlooking the bay in Tioman. It is a 30 sec long exposure and the scene is lit by the moon as well as white lights from the pier. It creates a beautiful purple and blue colour in the water and the sea is rendered super clear and calm on the long exposure. I also like the colours and exposure on the rocks (will photoshop the rubbish in the bottom corner out). I had focused using manual exposure and the LiveView mode on the lights in the distance, and set the camera on the banister with a 2 sec timer. Surreal and beautiful.

1 comment:

Howard said...

Love this photo..the lighting from th boats, shades and shadows at the tree and shore line. Well shot and framed.