Recently...

I've not posted in a while, but that doesn't mean that I haven't been shooting. I'll be processing and posting some of my photos from previous months bit-by-bit, so do check back occasionally and share your comments! (better still, use RSS)

Recently, I managed to get my hands on Lightroom 2 and although I'm still figuring it out, it offers me the convenience and confidence to process my RAW files fully the way I want.

I also attended a really short photography course and I learnt something really important, and that is to set my ISO to it's lowest setting (100), and adjust accordingly if needed. How I have been shooting all this while is to use the AP mode - and my ISO was on auto. This created problems when for example I was taking a landscape shot in Cameron Highlands and the camera auto-set to ISO 800. When I came back it was full of noise and I felt it ruined the shot, especially since I brought a tripod, caught the sunrise, and bracketed my exposures and compositions. Hope you like the new blog layout!

No comments: